1) One job I’ve had:
Well, if you mean a job that pays you money, that is! Yep, I’ve had just one job for the last 2 and half years of my life(!!!). Its a typical IT industry job..do I need to say more?? 😐
2). Seven movies I could sit through repeated screenings of
- Taare Zameen Par: Watched it thrice in the theatres, and a number of times ar other places
- Chak De India : Make that twice in the theatres, and rest same as above 😛
- Independence Day: Will Smith rules!!!
- Titanic: The mother of all grand romantic movies!
- All the Harry Potter movies: Delightfully entertaining, no matter how many times you watch ’em
- Parichay: The freshest old movie I’ve ever seen!
- Mrs. Doubtfire: Sweet, funny and very touching, this movie can be the best advocate of the intensity of paternal love
Ohh and there are many others!! But these are surely at the apex!
3)Six places I’ve lived in:
- Mapusa, Goa, India
- Taligaon, Panaji, Goa, India
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India
- Kothrud, Pune, India
- Koregao Park, Pune, India
- Trianglen, Copenhagen, Denmark
4). Five TV shows I like:
- Tu tu main main
- I dream of Genie
- Tom and Jerry
- Mahabharat 🙂 Watched it a lot as a kid!
5). Four favourite “categories of” foods:
- Chocolate, potato chips, caramel popcorn
- Pav Bhaji, Masala dosa
- Pizza, McVeggie(hmm..that’s on the top of my list!)
- Coffees and pastries from CCD 🙂
6). Four places I’d rather be:
If that translates as dream holiday destinations, they’d be
- Kashmir (esp. after having visited Kanyakumari, i really really wanna go to the Earth’s paradise)
- Greece, sounds so exotic!
- Niagara falls: Want to experience the vastness and force of water!
- Konark: For many reasons, the idea of a sun temple enchants me, plus I wanna see the sun rising from the sea!
7). Four people I’m tagging: