1) I am proud to be a woman because: It’s only a woman who can both rock the cradle and rule the world.
2) If there was one thing that I could change in today’s world, it would be : discrimination against any caste, creed, religion, community, gender, etc., because once we rise above such divisions, and start thinking about humanity in general, it’ll be much easier for us to change everything that should be changed.
3) Define Beauty: Beauty is a feeling of well-being, not just from outside, but more importantly from within. Beauty is more about “Conscience” than about “Complexion”.
4) If I could exchange my beauty for something else, that would be: respect for women, because once women start feeling respected by others, and more importantly, from within, I believe they can achieve whatever they want to achieve.
5) Today’s Indian woman is: very much capable of reaching the skies, however, for several reasons, is still trying to find her feet on the ground.